Estate Planning

We help you put in place the documents that will give you peace of mind, ensuring that you and your loved ones will be looked after in accordance with your wishes.

Batey’s Family Law can help you with any of the following:

Wills and Trusts

Who needs a Will?
If you are over 18 years old and have any property you need a Will. If you are married you need a Will.
Your Will lasts forever unless it you revoke it by a new will or you get married.

Power of Attorney

Who needs a Power of Attorney?
Everyone over the age of 18 should nominate a power of attorney. Particularly, you should have a power of attorney if you: Are going to be away for an extended period of time; or

Enduring Guardianship

Who needs an Enduring Guardian?
Everyone over the age of 18 should have their enduring guardianship in place. You should particularly appoint an enduring guardian if:
You are in a relationship,

Estate Planning, Wills, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardian

Our e-book contains practical advice about the documents you need to have in place to ensure that your legacy is provided in accordance with your wishes, and for your loved ones to have the authority to make decisions on your behalf if for any reason you are no longer able to make those decisions for yourself.